About Gillian French, Director, DNA Accountants
I am a Chartered Accountant (trained at Ernst & Whinney) and a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation. I worked in the Small Business Unit there.
I have almost 20 years experience of working in a small practice dealing with everything from bookkeeping to management accounts. For the last 10 years I have run DNA Accountants with Ian seeing the turnover of the practice triple in that time.
FASCINATING FACTS ABOUT ME
- I make a mean chocolate brownie
- I ran the London Marathon in 2004 (5 hours 21 mins) and raised over £3,000 for The Childrens Trust, Tadworth
- I love crafts especially quilt making and crochet
- One of my first jobs was working in McDonalds, Epsom. I got as far as getting my chip star!
- I sing in the Lower Kingswood Wisdom of God church choir – we recently sang the whole of Faure’s Requiem
- I belong to a book club – have to say more time is spent eating and drinking rather than literary analysis!